Thursday, October 25, 2012

Why I Dislike Mitt Romney and the Republican Party

Welcome friends!

Well, I’ve been mentioning it for a couple of weeks now so let me just go ahead and talk a bit this time about why I really don’t like the Republican Party and its current champion Mitt Romney.  I have to admit it’s not something I was really looking forward to because there’s just so much now I don’t like about them I was a little afraid the whole thing would become unmanageable, which very nearly proved to be the case.  I guess summarizing is not really my forte.  Oh well, let me just grit my teeth and try to get through it.  I’ll go back to my preferred mode of one small issue at a time next time.  So, anyway, that’s my theme for this week: Oh, Republican Party, how do I despise thee?  Let me count the ways.  Or some of them, anyway... Sorry but only selected archived (previous year) posts are currently available full text on this website.  All posts including this one are available in my annual anthology ebook series available at the Amazon Kindle Bookstore for a nominal fee.  Hey, we all need to make a buck somehow, right?  If you find my timeless jewels of wisdom amusing or perhaps even amusingly irritating throw me a bone now and then.  Thank you my friends!