Monday, August 11, 2014

Rape and Women Laughing in Public

Welcome friends!

I noticed a couple of interesting articles relating to rape the other day so I thought I might as well discuss those this time out, particularly since I previously made such a big deal about conservative politician Todd Akin’s attempt to distinguish what he characterized as legitimate rape from other presumably less than entirely legitimate forms of rape.  (August 30, 2012).

The first article was about a little controversy author Richard Dawkins managed to get himself into by claiming that “date rape is bad” but “stranger rape at knifepoint is worse.”  ... Sorry but only selected archived (previous year) posts are currently available full text on this website.  All posts including this one are available in my annual anthology ebook series available at the Amazon Kindle Bookstore for a nominal fee.  Hey, we all need to make a buck somehow, right?  If you find my timeless jewels of wisdom amusing or perhaps even amusingly irritating throw me a bone now and then.  Thank you my friends!