Thursday, May 1, 2014

Republicans To Restore Slavery

Welcome friends!

I was just sitting around thinking about something of great personal significance to me, money, and I ran across a couple of news stories that got the old wheels turning again so I thought, what the heck, why don’t we have another go at one of my favorite themes: the distribution of economic power.  I know I’ve discussed it a number of times before but it’s so darned interesting I just can’t leave it alone.

The first story that caught my attention was yet another glimpse into how the big boys make money.  No, I’m not talking about working stiffs like you and me.  It’s sort of obvious how we make money: we go to work and get a paycheck... Sorry but only selected archived (previous year) posts are currently available full text on this website.  All posts including this one are available in my annual anthology ebook series available at the Amazon Kindle Bookstore for a nominal fee.  Hey, we all need to make a buck somehow, right?  If you find my timeless jewels of wisdom amusing or perhaps even amusingly irritating throw me a bone now and then.  Thank you my friends!