Friday, November 15, 2013

The Obamacare Crisis

Welcome friends!

I wanted to continue my thoughts from last time and move on to some fascinating observations on what I’m calling the internal dimension of freedom but let me just put that off for now because I feel I really must say a little something this time about an issue that just keeps popping up in the news: Obamacare.

From what I can see conservatives here in the US are once again in full faux scandal mode although I suppose in this case it’s more accurate to call it faux crisis mode but certainly still faux, which is the more important bit anyway... Sorry but only selected archived (previous year) posts are currently available full text on this website.  All posts including this one are available in my annual anthology ebook series available at the Amazon Kindle Bookstore for a nominal fee.  Hey, we all need to make a buck somehow, right?  If you find my timeless jewels of wisdom amusing or perhaps even amusingly irritating throw me a bone now and then.  Thank you my friends!