Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Liberalism and Chinese Communism

Welcome friends!

A few weeks back (January 6, 2012) I did a post on liberalism and communism in which I talked about communism exclusively in a European context and mostly in the past tense.  However, I guess that isn’t really the whole story because there are still nominally communist countries in Asia with China the big kahuna in that respect.  And then I just happened to read an interesting article by a Chinese fellow that was all about why the Chinese political system is superior to the US system.  So I suppose I might as well complete my initial take on the whole communism theme and talk a bit about China... Sorry but only selected archived (previous year) posts are currently available full text on this website.  All posts including this one are available in my annual anthology ebook series available at the Amazon Kindle Bookstore for a nominal fee.  Hey, we all need to make a buck somehow, right?  If you find my timeless jewels of wisdom amusing or perhaps even amusingly irritating throw me a bone now and then.  Thank you my friends!