Thursday, September 7, 2017

Conservative Values Voters and President Trump

Welcome friends!

I was just sitting around marveling again at the fanatical loyalty of President Trump’s conservative base.  I think I mentioned in my previous post a recent poll found just over sixty percent of the man’s supporters said they couldn’t think of anything he might do that would make them stop supporting him.  That figure goes up past seventy percent for his female groupies.  Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion of course but it does raise the question of why.  What is it about the man that inspires such blind and uncritical devotion?  I thought I might take a few moments to speculate on that issue this time out... Sorry but only selected archived (previous year) posts are currently available full text on this website.  All posts including this one are available in my annual anthology ebook series available at the Amazon Kindle Bookstore for a nominal fee.  Hey, we all need to make a buck somehow, right?  If you find my timeless jewels of wisdom amusing or perhaps even amusingly irritating throw me a bone now and then.  Thank you my friends!