Thursday, February 2, 2017

Suck a Dick

Welcome friends!

Did you catch the Women’s March on Washington a couple of weeks ago now?  It was certainly gratifying to see some signs of life from liberals and leftists if only to balance out the seemingly endless attention lavished on our perpetually outraged conservative friends.  Speaking of the latter, they seem to be doing quite well just now in their quixotic attempt to turn back the clock on any number of issues but I sometimes suspect they may have forgotten what the past actually looked like.  Age does that to one sometimes you know.  Rose colored glasses and all that.  But I was there, for a bit of it anyway, and I remember the more relevant bits of the sixties and seventies well enough.  Lots of marches and demonstrations and rude behavior and so on.  I must admit I wasn’t really planning on doing it all again because I found it rather exhausting and annoying the first time around but I guess some people missed out so what the heck we can reinvent the wheel if that’s what people want to spend their time doing.  But I think we should at least have some fun doing it.  With that thought in mind I thought I’d take up the banner of sexual liberation this week and discuss the rather jarring moment in the pre-march entertainment when singer Louise Ciccone aka Madonna suggested Mr. Trump “suck a dick.” ... Sorry but only selected archived (previous year) posts are currently available full text on this website.  All posts including this one are available in my annual anthology ebook series available at the Amazon Kindle Bookstore for a nominal fee.  Hey, we all need to make a buck somehow, right?  If you find my timeless jewels of wisdom amusing or perhaps even amusingly irritating throw me a bone now and then.  Thank you my friends!