Thursday, July 14, 2016

Race and Bad Cops

Welcome friends!

We’ve had an unusual level of lunacy here in the US the past couple of weeks so I thought I’d interrupt my previous chain of thought and talk about two issues that have been in the news a lot recently: race and bad cops.  I’ll talk more about the schism in economic conservatism generated by such issues as Brexit, immigration, and free trade next time.  I’d like to talk about it right now but I can only watch so much marching, arguing, shouting, and shooting before doing whatever I can to introduce a bit of reason to the proceedings.  That’s my way.  The Way of the Pen.  Pendo.  (Hey I like that.  I’ll have to remember to use that again someday.)

Let’s start with the relatively easy issue of bad cops setting aside the always contentious issue of “race.” ... Sorry but only selected archived (previous year) posts are currently available full text on this website.  All posts including this one are available in my annual anthology ebook series available at the Amazon Kindle Bookstore for a nominal fee.  Hey, we all need to make a buck somehow, right?  If you find my timeless jewels of wisdom amusing or perhaps even amusingly irritating throw me a bone now and then.  Thank you my friends!