Thursday, February 25, 2016

Conservative Clown Act Frightens Holocaust Survivors

Welcome friends!

Remember a few weeks ago when I mentioned the most likely Republican candidate to become the next President of the USA reminded me quite a bit of Adolph Hitler?  Yes, I’m talking about real estate mogul / reality TV personality Donald Trump.  (See my post Republicans, Nazis, and the Conservative Menace of December 31, 2015.)  I explained why I thought so but of course I appreciate that conservatives have been calling everyone Nazis for years so I suspect many readers may very well have written it off as just a silly bit of tit for tat.  Wrong but understandable.  Fortunately I ran across an article the other day about some people who appear to agree with my assessment and have a bit more experience and perhaps credibility in this area.  I’m talking about survivors of the real Nazis’ massive murder spree we’ve all come to know as the Holocaust.  Let’s just review what they had to say about the state of conservative politics in the USA, shall we? ... Sorry but only selected archived (previous year) posts are currently available full text on this website.  All posts including this one are available in my annual anthology ebook series available at the Amazon Kindle Bookstore for a nominal fee.  Hey, we all need to make a buck somehow, right?  If you find my timeless jewels of wisdom amusing or perhaps even amusingly irritating throw me a bone now and then.  Thank you my friends!