Thursday, December 11, 2014

Merry Christmas 2014

Welcome friends!

It was a dark and stormy night.  Well, dark and cold anyway.  Yes, the winter solstice is upon us once again and that can only mean one thing: spring must surely follow.  Winter first of course.  But when the days begin to grow longer flowers and bunny rabbits are sure to arrive sooner or later.  Always a nice feeling, right?  Anyway, I’d like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very happy Yuletide season or as I guess they say now Christmas.

Yes, Christmas.  Such a complicated time for adults of a certain age and even more so for adults of a certain age who are humanists... Sorry but only selected archived (previous year) posts are currently available full text on this website.  All posts including this one are available in my annual anthology ebook series available at the Amazon Kindle Bookstore for a nominal fee.  Hey, we all need to make a buck somehow, right?  If you find my timeless jewels of wisdom amusing or perhaps even amusingly irritating throw me a bone now and then.  Thank you my friends!