Thursday, June 26, 2014

World Cup 2014

Welcome friends!

Hey everyone, I just realized this is a World Cup year!  Did you know?  Oh, really?  Well, I was thinking of talking about something a bit more serious this week but what the heck, I’ll get back to my usual fare next time (and I promise you not about religion and social conservatives; it’s high time I got back to my other old adversaries the economic conservatives).  This time out let’s just have a little fun and talk about the big tournament.

Now I suppose it might strike some people as vaguely humorous that someone could be blindsided by the World Cup.  Apparently it occurs on a regular basis... Sorry but only selected archived (previous year) posts are currently available full text on this website.  All posts including this one are available in my annual anthology ebook series available at the Amazon Kindle Bookstore for a nominal fee.  Hey, we all need to make a buck somehow, right?  If you find my timeless jewels of wisdom amusing or perhaps even amusingly irritating throw me a bone now and then.  Thank you my friends!