Thursday, May 2, 2013

A Fatal Case Of Religion

Welcome friends!

I was just thinking about that recent incident involving those two Russian immigrants to the US, Tamerlan and Dzokhar Tsarnaev, who killed and maimed some random people at a recent Boston Marathon.  Sad and pointless stuff.  Anyway, it got me thinking again about what I see as the problem of religion, so I suppose I might as well say a few more words about that... Sorry but only selected archived (previous year) posts are currently available full text on this website.  All posts including this one are available in my annual anthology ebook series available at the Amazon Kindle Bookstore for a nominal fee.  Hey, we all need to make a buck somehow, right?  If you find my timeless jewels of wisdom amusing or perhaps even amusingly irritating throw me a bone now and then.  Thank you my friends!