Thursday, March 28, 2013

Conservatives Make Half a Point on Marriage Equality

Welcome friends!

Strange how often I end up writing these little sequels, isn’t it?  I always plan on just saying a little something about something and moving on, but I guess once you’re thinking about something you start noticing things.  This week is a case in point.  No sooner did I finish my post on the so-called “stupid party” than did Marco Rubio, conservative rising star and Republican Senator for the state of Florida, arrive as if one cue to illustrate the point with some rather less than entirely cogent comments at some sort of conservative conclave known as the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC).  But what I found even more remarkable was that he actually managed to say something I partially agree with, and you know that doesn’t happen every day... Sorry but only selected archived (previous year) posts are currently available full text on this website.  All posts including this one are available in my annual anthology ebook series available at the Amazon Kindle Bookstore for a nominal fee.  Hey, we all need to make a buck somehow, right?  If you find my timeless jewels of wisdom amusing or perhaps even amusingly irritating throw me a bone now and then.  Thank you my friends!