Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mitt Romney, Bully in Chief

Welcome friends!

I guess I’m a little behind my time this week.  Sorry about that, but I wasn’t feeling well for a few days there.  Anyway, let’s go back, back, back a couple of weeks to that story about when Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney was a teenager at some fancy prep school or other (actually, I think it was Cranbrook, which is appropriately enough located in the US state of Michigan, now famous as a midwestern haven for conservative bullies of all stripes).  Seems that one day young Mitt got together with some of his buddies, jumped some kid, and cut his hair... Sorry but only selected archived (previous year) posts are currently available full text on this website.  All posts including this one are available in my annual anthology ebook series available at the Amazon Kindle Bookstore for a nominal fee.  Hey, we all need to make a buck somehow, right?  If you find my timeless jewels of wisdom amusing or perhaps even amusingly irritating throw me a bone now and then.  Thank you my friends!